I’ve done a lot of work on personal development for a long time, but in the last year or so it has become much more of a focus. So, I’ve decided to start this blog to share what I’ve learned, and, I hope, to give you some ideas to help you make improvements in your own lives.
I’ve called this blog “Worthwhile living” because when I think of personal development, I don’t think of it as just doing more, or acting in any certain way, but instead I want to be able to enjoy what I’m doing and to look back and be pleased with what I’ve done. What it boils down to for me is that I want each moment of my life to be worthwhile.
Iâ€™m going to write about things like :
- Productivity — how to make sure you’re doing the right things
- Mindfulness — being fully present, here and now
- Nutrition — eating right to increase and maintain health
- Exercise — taking care of your body so that it will serve you better, now and in the future
- Learning — how to learn, an often overlooked skill
- Tools — I’ll recommend some books that have helped me, and some other things I think worthwhile
I hope you enjoy the blog, and I look forward to your comments.